Sunday, December 8, 2013

Secret Santa Soiree - Instructions on seeing Blog Post about Gifts.


Hello fellow Secret Santa's!! I hope by now you have (1) either shipped your package or (2) shipping in the next day or two. I still am waiting to hear from about two folks, so if you are one of those folks who have not answered my emails, please let me know the status of your package. Seriously, the stress is killing me here!  Thank you , thank you to all of you who follow all the request of this swap to the letter, it makes my job so much easier!

Secret Santa packages are making their way all across the globe and some have received their packages already. Some have received packages, and don't even know more packages are in route to them as they read this! What great Secret Santa Swappers. If in fact, you are one of the folks I am referring to, please once your other packages arrive, go back and update and add the new photos to your blog post.

It is my hope that each of you enjoyed shopping for your partner, and really tried to spoil your swap partner the best to your ability. That is what this swap is about.....doing for someone you don't know and hopefully making a new friend along the way.

If you have participated before, you know how I update the original link to indicate someone has received their package. If you are new this year...this is how it works.

When I am notified that one of the swappers have done their post, I update the original link as indicated below:

*** Coloradolady - The three *** indicates and lets you know the SSS post is up.

The link will take you to the blog post. It is a lot of fun seeing what every one received. I have already updated the links that I have been notified that the blog post are up. 
Please don't forget to do your blog post when your gifts arrivee, your Santa looks forward to reading your post, and it is a let down when you don't do that. (email me if you want to know how I know that!)

Be sure to let me know when your box arrives, and I hope you have had a good time!

I'd like to take a moment to say, I can not help the fact if you are disappointed in your package you receive. I wish I could, but I can't. Granted, it may be warranted, but I don't know what more I can do to ensure this type of thing does not happen. I felt pretty confident this year that those types of problems would not happen, but alas, I was wrong. As the host, I ultimately feel responsible in some way, and really feel bad when something like this happens. I keep meticulous notes year after year and refer back to them each year to make sure I eliminate a potential problem before it pops up. Even with doing all of that, and the time it takes to do it, things still don't go as I had hoped. That being said, please, please let me know if you experience any problems at all. That is the only way I can try to correct a problem should there be one and keeping them from  happening in the future.

My post will be up this week about my Secret Santa goodies....I am still over the moon with my box and I hope the packages you receive give you the same feeling!

6 comments:

  1. this is so much fun Suzanne,i am stalking the postie ,looking forward to mine arriving,thankyou for being a great swap muma.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzanne glad I mailed early. I have been iced in since Thursday. We did not have mail service on Saturday so who knows when I might receive my package.
    Thanks again for all your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excited mine has been posted should arrive today or tomorrow. .I have sent u tracking number. .thanks for hosting
    Hugs xoxo Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have mailed my package , sent you the tracking # and received mine and blogged about it! Thanks for all you do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Suzanne. I just found your sweet blog from Enjoying Life. I am sorry I missed this swap. Your fur baby's are just the sweetest. Hope you will visit me and follow me back.
    Merry Christmas
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've blogged about all of my goodies i received. Thanks again for organizing this I had so much fun and loved my package.

    ReplyDelete

Sometimes someone says something really small, and it's like it fits into this empty space in your heart!

Thank you for stopping by and leaving your thoughts here, they really mean a lot to me!

Suzanne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...