Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Secret Santa Soiree - Reminder.....


By now, most all of the packages should have arrived to their destinations. I have quiet a few who have not done their blog post and their packages have arrived.

I'd really like to wrap this up by the weekend, and post the list of which swappers had who's name. Please try and get your post up on your blog by this weekend, and email me and let me know you have done so.

IF you have not received your parcel, please send me an email and let me know. I know some were delayed in their shipping, but most all should have received their packages.

It seems to me that there are a lot of swappers who have either not received their packages or not blogged. Christmas is next week, and this should really be winding down.

Thanks all who have already completed your obligations to the swap!! Be sure and refer back to the original signup list and check out the great packages that have been sent to our participants! It is so fun to see what everyone received!

3 comments:

  1. Done and done .thanks for hosting fun swap.xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Done and done also Suzanne. I had so much fun joining in your SSS and received a wonderful package from my Secret Santa! Thanks so much for hosting your swap. Hugs, Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so very much Suzanne for organizing the Secret Santa Swap. I wish you and yours all the best in 2014.

    I'm so very disappointed that my secret santa swap partner failed to blog about the gifts she received on December 6 from me. In hindsight, how I wish I had sent her a vintage lump of coal.

    ReplyDelete

Sometimes someone says something really small, and it's like it fits into this empty space in your heart!

Thank you for stopping by and leaving your thoughts here, they really mean a lot to me!

Suzanne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...